Business Development Professional
A dynamic, highly accomplished business development/sales strategist, driving revenue by penetrating fiercely competitive markets across diverse products, channels and industries.
Bachelor of Science, Marketing – Economics, Florida Atlantic University, Boca Raton, FL
- Best Practices in Sales Management
- Gaining a Sales Commitment
- Certified WordPress CMS Expert
- Highly Proficient with MS Office
- Salesforce Automation
- Unified Collaboration/Communications
Highly Accomplished Technology Sales – Business Development – Marketing Professional
Winning Business in Fiercely Competitive Markets Across Diverse Products
Penetrating markets including all aspects of sales (direct and indirect), marketing, sales launches (tech, web, retail, wholesale), product and brand development, operational planning and support.
- Directly responsible for well over $250 Million in sales of consumer products and acquired over 500,000 technology voice and app customers (B2B and B2C)
- Exploited in-depth knowledge of the latest technologies, sales, marketing, finance and business development strategies and tactics to expand revenues across a variety of products and industries
- Launched many new technologies and products including sales channel and partner development (VoIP, SIP, wireless, mobile web applications and managed cloud-based services)
- Highly skilled consultative sales and business development “closer”, with an exceptional understanding of technology
- Identifying business opportunities that drive revenue from the trenches, partners and the C-suite
- Superior problem-solving skills with complex sales cycles, TCO/ROI models, P&L responsibility and crisis management
Stubbs Financial Services — Jacksonville, FL
DIRECTOR, SALES AND MARKETING, 2016 – PRESENT
Responsible for new consumer and small business client acquisition nationwide through web and direct marketing including list management and social media.
- Developed and launched a comprehensive website to support sales, marketing and operational efforts
- Dramatically reduced client and operational support costs, increasing productivity and profits
- Improved client experience with self-help and increased communications via web and office automation
Qbasis Interactive – Jacksonville, FL
DIRECTOR, SALES AND MARKETING (TECH, CONSUMER, B2B, B2C),2009 – 2016
Qbasis, is a full-service sales, marketing and development agency. They own and operate the “Q”, a proprietary cloud-based sales lead acquisition platform with an emphasis on tech, web, retail and wholesale.
Responsible for acquiring business clients and program development/execution that provided the following services.
- Customer acquisition (sales), digital lead generation for financial and legal professionals, construction and food/beverage
- Web storefronts (Shopify, WordPress, Amazon) from whiteboard to market, all product and business aspects
- Mitel’s VoIP business telephone system reseller sales channel development (VAR’s) targeting business clients nationwide
- Unified telecommunications, Platform as a Service– vertical markets
SipStorm Technologies – Tampa, FL
CHIEF MARKETING OFFICER, VICE PRESIDENT OF BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT, 2005-2008
A spinoff of Z-Tel, a CLEC with over 300,000 customers generating over $300MM in annual revenue including major wholesale relationships with MCI and Sprint, responsible for all multichannel business development, product development and market rollout.
- Led the successful creation and launch of a wholesale and retail cloud-based phone system product line by negotiating a strategic partnership with Mitel Networks through their 800 Value Added Resellers (VAR’s) and conducted VAR training seminars and sales rollout nationwide
- Rapidly acquired 200,000+ new wireless customers in the first 12-months by negotiating a wholesale mobile wireless agreement with specialty mobile operator Jitterbug Wireless (Great Call)
Epicus Communications – Orlando, FL
VICE PRESIDENT, BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT AND MARKETING, 2000-2005
A retail provider of voice and unified communications services with over 50,000 customers in the BellSouth territory, responsible for business turnaround strategy, product development and market rollout.
- Expanded customer base from 4,000 to over 56,000 (1,400%), user revenue 250% in 18-months by creating and
executing a turnaround product, sales and marketing strategyby winning customers away from chief competitor BellSouth Telecommunications
- Acquired 20,000+ customers in the first 90-days by developing an innovative, speech recognition-driven
unified messaging platform